SFCT's 2020 Annual Report / 2021 Newsletter is hot off the press! Inside, learn about climate change action and our part in it, updates on our mission programs, and much more. Click on the image or HERE to download the PDF.
earthLines: 2017 Newsletter
- SFCT Infographic 2018
- SFCT’s “Vamonos” Program Wants To Get Santa Feans Moving KSFR radio show with Sarah Noss and Tom Trowbridge talking about our newest mission program.
- SFCT Survey 1: We conducted a member survey in 2014 to find out which conservation priorities were most important to our constituents.
- Caring for Good Trails: A Field Guide for Trail Maintenance Volunteers in the Southwestern U.S.
by Jan-Willem Jansens; a publication of Santa Fe Conservation Trust
- Galisteo Watershed Initiative: Quality of Life at a Crossroads
- Trails for the People and Economy of Santa Fe written for the 2012 Southwest Trails Conference by Ernest Atencio of Land & Culture Consulting. For additional materials from the 2012 Southwest Trails Conference, click HERE.