For more than 25 years, SFCT has successfully protected open space, wildlife habitat, scenic views, waterways, cultural resources and recreational access. As a land trust our primary focus is, and always will be, preserving important lands, forever.
But to ensure the long-term protection of these significant places, we need to make certain that the next generation cares about them as much as we do. SFCT works to get people of all ages outside, hiking on our amazing trail system, learning about wildlife, plants and cultural history, and understanding what makes this region so unique. Building a strong connection to nature is essential for young people, since the more they learn to love it, the more they’ll act to save it!
When you make a gift to SFCT you are making a meaningful and long-lasting investment in northern New Mexico’s scenic lands and open spaces. Here are some of the ways to make a difference:
- Outright gifts in the form of cash, checks, stocks, real estate and personal property, or pledges to be paid over one or several years. For gifts of stock, please have your broker contact us and we can provide them with our account information. Make a donation now.
- Recurring monthly gifts are easier on your budget and provide reliable, steady operating support. You can make a recurring gift through PayPal by going to our donation page, or you can call or mail in your credit card number to set up automatic recurring payments:
- (505) 989-7019
- PO Box 23985
Santa Fe, NM 87502
- Matching Gifts: many companies offer their employees matching gift programs, wherein you can not only make a pretax gift to a charitable organization, but the company will match this gift with its own money.
- Gifts of time and expertise – we have numerous volunteer opportunities.
- Estate gifts that will continue your support- to learn about planned giving options click here.