SAVE THE DATE!
Stewart Udall Legacy
Community Conservation Celebration
goes virtual on August 27th!
Conservation isn’t canceled! And neither is our annual Community Conservation Celebration. This year, thanks to the coronavirus, you can stay home for our fundraiser and enjoy a lively online outing featuring stunning landscapes, fun from the trails, special guest appearances, pre-event festivities and a timely conversation between two renowned conservationists,
Terry Tempest Williams and Senator Tom Udall
Please mark you calendars for
August 27th from 7:30 to 8:15 pm
for all the fun and our crucial paddle raise!
Plus, there will be some pre-event festivities starting at 7 pm.
This event is significant for a number of reasons:
- It is a time to embrace community and acknowledge that nature is essential for our well-being.
- It is a time to celebrate our exceptional quality of life that SFCT has impacted by protecting our iconic landscape which creates a healthier environment for us all. Plus, there’s those 75-miles of trails we’ve had a hand in developing!
- Our annual Community Conservation Celebration traditionally provides 20-25%% of our budget, and enables enhanced protection of local natural habitat, development and maintenance of our local trails, and community programs that inspire conservation values among kids and democratize access to nature for everyone!
An access pass to the event is only $5
or you can deepen your support by buying a dinner from one of our local restaurant sponsors for the evening or a wine package. Whatever option you choose, be prepared to raise your paddle in support of the work of the Santa Fe Conservation Trust on Thursday, August 27th from 7:30 to 8:15 pm!
GET YOUR PASS BY AUGUST 20th
to be entered into a raffle to win some amazing prizes!
• Horseback riding for two at Ghost Ranch
• Select bottles of wine from La Casa Sena Wine Shop
• Gift Certificate for Fire & Hops Gastropub
• And more!