EVENT IS POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER
Participants will help with our dryland wetland restoration at the Conservation Homestead by helping to construct a rock rundown and we will be continuing with seed and mulch spreading at the rangeland restoration site at the Conservation Homestead. We will also be monitoring the reseeding from April 15th at the rangeland restoration site at the Conservation Homestead.
Gloves, tools and lunch will be provided. Activities will take place on uneven terrain with many tripping hazards.
The following is recommended:
- Wear long pants, long sleeves, and sturdy shoes or boots
- Wear sunglasses or safety glasses
- Dress appropriately for being outdoors based on the weather forecast
- Wear gloves (some will be provided or you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated (water will also be provided)
- Wear sun-screen, a brimmed hat, or other clothing to shield from the sun
Please note there are no bathroom facilities on site.
This activity is supported by the Santa Fe – Pojoaque Soil and Water Conservation District and the NMDA Healthy Soil Program.