Participants will help at the Conservation Homestead by helping to construct a variety of erosion control rock structures. Training is provided.
The following is recommended:
- Wear long pants, long sleeves, and sturdy shoes or boots
- Wear sunglasses or safety glasses
- Dress appropriately for being outdoors based on the weather forecast
- Wear gloves (some will be provided or you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated (water will also be provided)
- Wear sun-screen, a brimmed hat, or other clothing to shield from the sun
Please note there are no bathroom facilities on site.