Participants will help kickoff phase 2 of our dryland wetland restoration at the Conservation Homestead by helping to remove woody debris and trash from the restoration area in preparation of tree removal. Gloves, tools and lunch will be provided. Activities will take place on uneven terrain with many tripping hazards.
The following is recommended:
- Wear long pants, long sleeves, and sturdy shoes or boots
- Wear sunglasses or safety glasses
- Dress appropriately for being outdoors based on the weather forecast
- Wear gloves (some will be provided or you are welcome to bring your own)
- Bring a reusable water bottle to stay hydrated (water will also be provided)
- Wear sun-screen, a brimmed hat, or other clothing to shield from the sun
Please note there are no bathroom facilities on site.