The first city trail work day in 2019 focused on erosion control along the “Wide Trail” between Frijoles and La Cuchara Trailheads in La Tierra Trails. Over a dozen students from The Masters Program joined additional “crew leader” volunteers organized by the City’s Keep Santa Fe Beautiful coordinator, Carol Branch. Rock was provided ahead of time and during the work day by the City Parks Division. Other dates scheduled in February and later in March had to be cancelled due to snow and cold temperatures.
- Community Bicycle Ride: Funky Trails and Shortcuts September 16, 2019
- New Mexico Railroad History Celebration September 13, 2019
- City Trail Work in Dale Ball Trails, Fall 2019 September 12, 2019
- 2018 Annual Report July 25, 2019
- Vámonos 2019: A Photo Gallery at Our Midpoint! July 17, 2019