The first city trail work day in 2019 focused on erosion control along the “Wide Trail” between Frijoles and La Cuchara Trailheads in La Tierra Trails. Over a dozen students from The Masters Program joined additional “crew leader” volunteers organized by the City’s Keep Santa Fe Beautiful coordinator, Carol Branch. Rock was provided ahead of time and during the work day by the City Parks Division. Other dates scheduled in February and later in March had to be cancelled due to snow and cold temperatures.
There are no upcoming events.
- Field Trips to La Tierra Trails, Oct.-Nov., 2019 October 24, 2019
- City Trail Work in La Tierra Trails, Fall 2019 October 2, 2019
- SFCT Long Overview September 24, 2019
- 2019 Raffle Drawing September 24, 2019
- Community Bicycle Ride: Funky Trails and Shortcuts September 16, 2019