Thirty participants rode from the Railyard Park down the Acequia Trail and Bikeway to Meow Wolf on Rufina St., and returned via the River Trail in time for the Railyard Conservancy’s Earth Day Celebration. Click on photos below for larger images, and see if you can find the thirtieth rider – a dog in a backpack! (…Not the dog on the front pack!)
There are no upcoming events.
- Field Trips to La Tierra Trails, Oct.-Nov., 2019 October 24, 2019
- City Trail Work in La Tierra Trails, Fall 2019 October 2, 2019
- SFCT Long Overview September 24, 2019
- 2019 Raffle Drawing September 24, 2019
- Community Bicycle Ride: Funky Trails and Shortcuts September 16, 2019